How many gadgets does it take for a family of five to fly for four hours? Here’s my packing list:
1. Three iPod Shuffles loaded with playlists ranging from The Backyardagins to Taylor Swift to 3 Doors Down
2. One iPod Nano loaded with above playlists along with old Looney Tunes cartoons and Disney Channel sit coms
3. One netbook — it’s so cute, why not? Maybe the plane will have WiFi.
4. One Nintendo DS Lite and multiple games for multiple users
5. Two cell phones, one with mobile internet
7. Wall charger and cords to attach it to all this stuff
Looking at this list, I’m convinced: I need an iPhone. Is there an app for crayons and coloring book? How about gummy worms and Little Debbie Peanut Butter Bars? Gum?
Photo credit: William Hook(Flickr)